2013年7月1日 星期一

July 1 - You know what it means?

I found many people quite interested in Hong Kong's political development, as I have been asked by friends at hostels like how Hong Kong people look at Chinese people, and if Hong Kong people have real freedom.

I was rather surprised yet glad that others are eager to know more about Hong Kong; more importantly, it would be great if travelers in Hong Kong can spend a little more time on knowing more about the history as well as social development in Hong Kong -- for me, every time I travel, I enjoy doing research on the city's background.

July 1, the establishment day of the HKSAR government, has become an annual day for protest, the best way to express Hong Kong people's demand and anger to the government and the social issues -- yes, sad but true.


July 1, a very meaningful day for Hong Kong, and Hong Kong people.

Sometimes, a city good for travel doesn't mean it is good for living -- I'm just saying.


沒有留言:

張貼留言